- Position Archive Officer
1. Collect and conserve all and any material relevant to the nudist movement in Australia and the Pacific region, which may be of significance to the aims and objectives of the Federation.
2. Assist where necessary in the production of Federation publications. (iii)
3. Make recommendations to the General Assembly regarding matters affecting the collection and custody of archival material.
- Position Webmaster
1. Maintains and manages the ANF Website and email account
2. Redesigns the ANF website to keep it current with a changing environment
3. Develops new ways to enable reliable and speedy communication between the ANF Executive, Office Bearers, Club Delegates and the general public.
- Position Public Relations
1. Carries out public relations duties in consultation with the President and/or Executive as instructed by the General Assembly
2. Provides reports to the Executive as required in respect of any input required for the Website and/or advertising to be undertaken on behalf of the ANF.